Red Suite 5 NXP Edition Release Notes
5.2.6 (July 2013)
- Fix failure to initialise data section in multi-core slave application
- Fix Redlib problem with realloc
- NXP LPC11U/11E/11A new project wizards now provide support for rom divide.
- NXP new project wizards now generate Code Read Protect (CRP) variable into separate source file, rather than in main.c.
5.2.4 (May 2013)
- Fixed problem in managed linker script that affects projects with 'old-style' startup code
- Fixed missing images in Red State Getting Started PDF
- Fixed memory configuration editor
- Added 'Refresh' button to MCU selection to refresh internal caches
- Fixed problem with the LPC11/12/13 flash driver for 1KB SRAM parts overflowing available SRAM.
- Fixed potential mass erase problem with the LPC17xx/407x_8x flash drivers for parts with less than 512KB flash
5.2.2 (Apr 2013)
- Upgrade all Eclipse components to latest Juno SR2 release
- Made breaks in instruction trace more visible.
- Added indication of unapplied changes in instruction trace settings.
- Disabled configuration of unsupported Auto-halt functionality for LPC800.
Fixed linker issue related to load address of initialized data items aligned to >4 byte boundaries
- Improved display of registers after a Fault on Cortex-M cores
- Fixed issue with flash programming utility for image paths containing spaces
- Fix update of Quickstart buttons if active build configuration is changed
- Fix display of mixed source in Disassembly View
- Add preference to display (hex) opcodes in Disassembly View
- Added 'Attach only' option to debug configuration to attach to a running processor
- Much improved project support for Multicore processors (such as LPC43xx)
- Updated LPC43xx Peripheral Driver Library port.
- Added flash driver support for Diolan LPC1850-DB1 / LPC4350-DB1 boards
- Additional examples for LPC43xx boards
- Standardised flash programming for LPC11/12/13/17; Same mechanism used with all probes.
- NXP LPC800 project wizards updated to support MTB setup
5.1.2 (Late Feb 2013)
Increased flash programming speed for LPC11/12/13 parts with >4K main ram
- Auto-expand registers in Register View
- Display FAULT registers in the Register View, together with their descriptions
- Improved definition and configuration of MTB for Cortex-M0+ parts
- Updated Windows installers Authenticode Certificate
5.1.0 (Feb 2013)
- Use latest release of GCC/Binutils (v4.6.2 update 3)
- Fix problem which prevented saving of edited files when using Debug quickstart button
- Issue a warning when attempting to change a target with an edited memory configuration
Add selection of StartupScript when using Flash Utility with a Redlink debug adapter
Fix selection of StartupScript in debug configuration
- Add Search button to Error Dialog to provide more information on an error message
- Improved JTAG configuration and validation
- Some flash programming speed improvements for CM0/CM0+ based MCUs
- Fix issues with programming partial flash sectors
5.0.14 (Dec 2012)
- Added support for new parts/families
- NXP LPC1104, EM773, EM783
- Added "Add Globals" option to Expressions view
- Fix display of semihosting messages after a restart on Mac OSX
Fix handling of debug PreLaunch command
- Increase max heap size to 512Mb
- Improvements to MCU Debug console
- Honor the "Build before launch" preference when using Quickstart Debug button
- Add Linker support for "noinit" section
- Fix to LPC18/43 SPIFI flash driver clock setup
- Reduced memory usage for Instruction Trace plugin
- Fix issue with Problems view not being cleared after a build
- Fix enablement of Semihosting output in the debugger
- Speed up debug probe discovery on Mac OS X
5.0.12 (Nov 2012)
- To improve debug startup time, the debug configuration now prompts to select a debug emulator and stores it. Future debug sessions using that configuration will use the stored emulator.
- Added support new parts/families from NXP
- Fixed resource leaks when terminating a debug session
- Added missing TDI/TDO flags in Jtag configuration dialog
- Added preference to control whether Redlink is booted
- Major performance improvements to LPC18/43 SPIFI flash drivers
- Fix indexer configuration
- Fix problem with displaying Semihosting output on Linux hosts
5.0.11 (Nov 2012)
- Activation issue fixed
- Initial public release