|Deletions are marked like this.||Additions are marked like this.|
|Line 8:||Line 8:|
* Choose '''Select archive file''' and '''Browse '''to the location of the examples for you Evaluation Board (see above)
* A list of all example projects for that board is presented.
* Choose '''Select archive file''' and '''Browse ''' to the location of the examples archive you wish to import
* A list of all projects, found in that archive, is displayed
|Line 18:||Line 18:|
|You can ''Import'' the examples into the current workspace by using the ''Import->Exisiting Projects into Workspace'' feature.||Use the instructions above for importing examples into a workspace.|
Importing example projects
To import an archive of projects into the workspace
From the main menu, select File->Import...
Choose General->Existing Projects into Workspace
Choose Select archive file and Browse to the location of the examples archive you wish to import
- A list of all projects, found in that archive, is displayed
Select the projects you wish to import (by default all projects are selected) and press Finish
- The projects will now by imported
Importing the Luminary Micro Evaluation Boards
Each of the example projects for a particular Luminary Micro Evaluation Board are packaged into an archive.
Prior to version 1.5.2, the archives are installed into "My Documents/red_suite/Examples" (Windows XP) or "Documents/red_suite/Examples (Windows Vista). Starting with v1.5.2, the archives are installed into the root of the Red Suite installation directory.
Use the instructions above for importing examples into a workspace.