|Deletions are marked like this.||Additions are marked like this.|
|Line 2:||Line 2:|
= Importing example projects =
== To import a Project Archive into the workspace ==
* From the main menu, select '''File->Import...'''
* Choose '''General->Existing Projects into Workspace'''
* Choose '''Select archive file''' and '''Browse ''' to the location of the examples archive you wish to import
* A list of all projects, found in that archive, is displayed
* Select the projects you wish to import (by default all projects are selected) and press '''Finish'''
* The projects will now by imported
== Importing the Examples for Luminary Micro Evaluation Boards ==
Each of the example projects for Luminary Micro Evaluation Boards are packaged into a project archive for that evaluation board. These include:
* EKT-LM3S811 (ek-lm3s811.zip)
* EKT-LM3S1968 (ek-lm3s1968.zip)
* EKT-LM3S2965 (ek-lm3s2965.zip)
* EKT-LM3S3748 (ek-lm3s3748.zip)
* EKT-LM3S6965 (ek-lm3s6965.zip)
* EKT-LM3S8962 (ek-lm3s8962.zip)
Prior to version 1.5.2, the archives are installed into '''My Documents\red_suite\Examples''' (Windows XP) or '''Documents\red_suite\Examples''' (Windows Vista). Starting with v1.5.2, the archives are installed into the root of the Red Suite installation directory (by default '''C:\code_red\red_suite_lmi\Examples''').
Use the instructions above for importing examples into a workspace.
== Importing the Examples for Luminary Micro Reference Design Kits (RDK) ==
Project archives for the reference design kits can be found [:ExampleProjects:here]. Download the archive and then follow the instructions above to import them into a workspace.